From:
theburdette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
theburdette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2006 01:26:07 -0400

Dear List Mate,

I bleed if I eat one of my allergy items, 'Chocolate'.

When I was first diagnosed with this allergy I didn't think much of it till
I finally found all my allergies and stopped, I was tested over a two year
period and stopped items gradually and learned what that did or what
symptoms went away. Beef, Corn, Chocolate, Coconut, Dairy, Peanuts, Wheat,
Barley, Oats.

Chocolate was one of the hardest to finally just give up all the way, two of
5 of my son's can't do chocolate either.  I then noticed that I would bleed
quite a bit a few times the next day or up to 48 hours after indulging.  The
richer the chocolate the most likely the blood and it tends to be bright as
in menstruation blood at the beginning of the cycle.

Robin in Florida