From:
Joseph Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 14:08:47 -0500

To All my listserve friends,

Now you can purchase a truly simple to use, simple to read and simple to
shop for Celiac Cookbook.  This book was created by my son and I to help
newly diagnosed celiacs get started.   The recipes can be made with
ingredients that can be purchased from your local grocery store.    Best
of all the proceeds from the sale of this book will go to The Celiac
Foundation in Baltimore, Md.  It is the research lab headed by Dr.
Fasano who is one of the most respected doctors in his field.

You can purchase the book by going to the website:
www.dreamwater.net/biz/cookceliac/ I used this website because it was
free.  After you get to the website it will prompt you through it.
There is also a sample recipe along with links to other celiac information.

If you have any other questions you can email me directly at
[log in to unmask] I hope all of you out there have a very Happy
and Healthy New Year!  I also want to give a big thanks to all the
people behind the scenes who make this wonderful listserve work!!  They
spend many hours so that all the rest of us can get the information we
need quickly and efficiently.

God Bless you and yours now and all through the coming year!
Donna & Tom
Flemington, NJ, USA