Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 07:04:02 -0700

Are you saying that my son who is g/f and c/f can have a tostada at Taco
Bell as long as they hold the cheese?

Gosh, that would be great, please say yes. Currently, we can go to NO fast
food joint. Even though our local McDonalds says their french fries are
gluten free, my son always gets a reaction from them.

It would be great to be able to take him to one fast food place. I am so
tired of cooking EVERYTHING from scratch for him-- boo hoo!

 Although I must tell you that going g/f has made a HUGE improvement in his
autism. He has gone from a diagnosis of mentally retarded and a life in an
institution, to plans for a regular kinder next year. I attribute this to
g/f and c/f. He was in a total brain fog before we went g/f.

I also  believe many ADD and so called hyperactive  kids would lose their
diagnosis if they went g/f.