Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 14:55:01 -0800

I had several replies to my questions about fiber therapy. When to take it,
how much to take, taking any other products.

- Some use smooth texture, sugar free Metamucil at bedtime

- One person uses two tsps very other day

- One uses Verba Prima Psyllium. Less expensive. One Tbsp in water at bedtime

- One uses non-sweetened Metamucil. Mentioned that it said on the box not
to take it within two hours of taking supplements.( I've never seen this on
a Metamucil container. Here in Canada it comes in a plastic tub.)

- One uses "Smooth move" herbal tea

- One uses one tsp in the morning

- One uses Citracel because Metamucil gave him gas. Also said that citrocel
helps prevent diverticulosis and diverticulitis.

- One uses one tsp original texture in the bedtime

- One uses less expensive brand from Cosco, before breakfast and bedtime.

- One takes Konsyl with better results than Metamucil because of a corn
allergy. One heaping tsp @ mid day. (Expensive)

- One takes Walgreens brand fiberlax pills. One after lunch and one after
dinner with water.

I, myself, take one heaping tbsp of regular smooth texture Metamucil after
dinner with very good results, most of the time.I find that good results go
along with what I am eating at the time.

Thanks to all who replied.

Ron (Vancouver, Canada)