Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:36:17 -0500

Hi to all on the list.

   First of all I would like to say that I think that you have been very
helpful to me, since joining the group last week.

   My mother was diagniosed with CD about 3years ago and is having a very
hard time with it and sticking to the diets, and also getting the right food,
even though in England it is easier to find the foods as they are marked
Gluten Free.

   I have not yet been diagnoised with CD, but I am going to the DRs on
the 24th Sept to start the testing, here is a list of the things that I find
that I MAY have it:-  Constant Diahrea (sp?),also bleeding while having a
BM,  pain like heart burn at night time while laying in bed, everytime that
I eat bread products I want to gag and throw up, I havent lost weight (even
though  I would love to, I dont seem to eat that much food at all, because I
never have a good appetite.

   I am from England and I now live in the U.S., I have been here for almost
8 years.

   I would appricate any help that any of you can give me.

Thanks again
Selena
Florida US