From:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2012 18:12:21 -0800

Happy Holidays from Molly's Gluten-Free Bakery!

We've been busy baking, and our first batch of Christmas Cookies is now available for purchase.  We have one pound assortments, as well as iced cut-out cookies, and gingerbread men.  Wish to decorate cookies at home?  Order plain cut-outs or cookie dough by the pound!  It's best to place an order to be sure you get what you're looking for.

Orders for ALL BAKERY ITEMS including cookies, breads, pizza crust, pies & crusts, and everything we bake, must be in by December 15th.  After that date, we will have first come, first served items available in the store.

Holiday Hours:

December 19th - December 22nd, 10 - 5:30
           then
Saturday December 22nd & SUNDAY December 23rd, 10 - 2

Visit Facebook for information and updates, or visit our new website, which includes beautiful photos of our products, next week!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from everyone at Molly's!

(After the Christmas holiday, it is our tradition to close until after the New Year to celebrate the holiday with our families.  We will be closed from December 24th through January 2nd.  Please visit us before then to get everything you need for both Christmas and New Year's Eve/Day.)