From:
Sharon Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 19:02:10 -0600

I am excited that after a biopsy my doctor told me he couldn't even see
evidence of sprue so he felt I was really following the diet closely.  I
was having other tests so it worked well to biopsy to see how the sprue
was doing at the same time.

My question is:  I see comments about how we can't be absorbing well
because we have CD.  If we heal properly (as in my case), I don't see
why we can't absorb like someone without CD.  I realize it can take a
little while to heal, but the comments give me the impression we still
won't absorb correctly.  Anyone with information that would prove
otherwise, please let me know and I will summarize.

Sharon in Kansas, USA