From:
Susanne Romey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:55:02 -0500

Thanks everyone for all the replies to my request!  So far I still haven't had
any luck!  The suggestions were Pacific, Better Than Milk, Trader Joe's, Westsoy
Unsweetened, Whyte's Dari Free Non Dairy Beverage, Diamond Almond Breeze,
Pacific Rice Non Dairy Drink and Soy Dream.  My desire was for a chocolate soy
milk.  My local Whole Foods store didn't have chocolate flavor in Pacfic!  I
couldn't find any Better Than Milk or Trader Joe's.  I decided to try the White
Wave Chocolate Silk Soy Milk.  It was probably a mistake because someone said
there might be a problem with their flavorings.  I tried to send them an e-mail.
I am experiencing some irritation from it, but it may be due to the cocoa
powder.  I'm going to look again in the store.  Maybe they have Soy Dream and I
forgot to look for that brand!

It's getting frustrating!  I want some JUNK FOOD!!!  I was hoping a little bit
of chocolate soy milk would get my mind off of it.

This group is a miracle to me!  Thanks again everyone.

Suzanne