From:
Cali Fine Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cali Fine Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 01:24:44 -0500

Hi List!

Happy New Year!!  We hope that everyone ended 2006 on a safe note and started 2007 with a wish for health, hope, and happiness!

We want to help you celebrate the New Year with a special savings on Cali Herb Medley.  From today to January 14th, Herb Medley will be available (on the Califinefoods.com website only) for the special price of $1.79 pkg.; regularly $2.09 pkg.  You will notice that the package design is different from the one currently being used.  These packages contain potato starch instead of tapioca starch and have a 'best by' date of January 2008.  Otherwise, the ingredients are all the same - still gluten-free, lactose-free, yeast-free, all natural, no MSG.  Still 'naturally delicious'!

Get ready early for those Super Bowl parties by looking through our Cali Recipes.  You'll find ideas for all types of dishes that are perfect for preparing ahead and serving buffet style.  Don't forget the soups and stews to warm up your family from the winter weather.

Don't forget to stock up on Herb Medley while it's on special and save 30 cents per package with a 1 year shelf-life.  Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Sincerely,

Judy Hill
Cali Fine Foods
www.califinefoods.com