From:
Joel Elias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 18:33:30 -0400

Casey Braddock made the following post a few weeks ago. It occurred to me
that we might be able to get commercial food manufacturers and vendors with
web sites to help us by keeping current GF lists on their web pages.
Campbell Soup has a site at:

http://www.campbellsoup.com/Welcome1.html

I plan to e-mail and call them tomorrow and ask them to post their GF list
to their web site. Many other food manufacturers now have a web presence
and hopefully would be amenable to posting their GF lists if we were to ask
politely and they hear from a number of us.

I found a brief list of food manufacturers and vendors with web pages at:

http://www.pebbs.com/megabites/com.html

I'm sure with just a little digging we could probably find a site for most
major food manufacturers.

Joel

Casey Braddock <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I have received several requests for me to post the Campbell Soup GF
>List when I receive it...

Joel H. Elias - Pittsford, NY