From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 05:56:38 -0400

My family of 4 celiacs (3 with a casein allergy)  will be spending a
week in NYC in early May. We'll be staying on the upper East Side
(near Memorial Sloan-Kettering).

My 6 year old twins are jumping out of their skin with excitement
because they have never been able to walk into a restaurant and have
a pizza or buy a fresh, tasty, pastry off the shelf.  I have compiled
a list  of restaurants in NYC that cater to GF diners from my
internet and google searches, however, I would love input from fellow
list members to ensure that I have the best possible list.

We're happy to travel to eat.  I read a review about a year ago of an
Argentinian (or was it Brazilian?) bakery in NYC that made GF foods
but cannot remember what it was called.  If you know of it, please
let me know.  I have also heard of a vegan restaurant in the village
that serves gf food but can't find it's name. if you know, please let
me know.

Thanks in advance
Sherene Silverberg