From:
Peggy White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 19:24:57 EST

Hi, I am away from home for a month and had some DQ  (I'm trying to figure
out why I had a "reaction" - could it be the DQ or the aciphex I just started
taking).  Anyway, I checked with Dairy Queen today, and they order the mix
from Velda Farms;  it is a mix approved by Dairy Queen.  Is it the same as
the American DQ Corp. or what should I be looking for?  The woman at DQ
showed me the list of ingredients. . . is it the mono and di glicerides?  Or
something else?  I realize this is not a life or death situation, but again,
it's so challenging being away from home for a month and trying to find some
kind of "treat"!  I Guess once again, I'm looking for that emotional support
. . . I'm out with my family, watching everyone devouring their DQ treats,
and I'm drinking WATER!!  Woe is me.  I know, I can put it in perspective,. .
. but any supportive comments welcome.  (DairyQueen is probably my favorite
allowable treat in the whole, wide world).  Thanks, Peggy from nh