Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 17:03:55 -0400

Dear Listmates,  My son wants to try Cocoa Puffs. Following is the response from General Mills: Thank you for contacting General Mills regarding gluten in our Cocoa Puffs.  It is our goal to help our consumers determine whether or not they can include our products in their diet.  To accurately accomplish this, we believe it is best to refer to the specific ingredients listed on each product package.  However, we do understand that ingredients can be confusing, so we want to assure you if the ingredient label does not list wheat, barley, rye, oats or gluten containing ingredients sourced from these grains, then the product would be gluten-free.  Sources of gluten are listed on the label even if the source of gluten is part of another ingredient (such as flavoring or spice).  Because ingredients may vary from one package to another due to product reformulation, you should use the product’s ingredient label to provide you with current and accurate information.

The ingredients look ok. Has any one had this product with good results?.  Thank you. Clare MA