From:
Skuzzo Fredrico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 13:02:01 +1300

At 08:49 AM 12/01/96 -0500, Angel Rodriguez <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>A while ago there was some discussion on this list about GF aspirin. But I
>don't remember reading about a particular brand that is for sure gluten free.
>Whenever I look at a label for plain aspirin, it always reads somewhere on
>the it a "starch" of some unindentified kind. Does anyone know of a GF
>brand of aspirin?

I don't know about the US and starches (re purities) but in New Zealand, the
main brand of Gluten Free Bread Mix (provided through the hospitals on
prescription) consists mainly of milk products, wheat starch and corn
starch. As far as I know, starches are not of concern to Coeliacs... can
anyone confirm or deny this?

Pete...