From:
Joseph Jacobowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph Jacobowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 15:48:44 -0400

Katz Gluten Free will be showing their full product line at kosher fest 2009 in
addition to our current product line we will bring on board 3 new great products

Whoelsome Bread

(please note we redid the wholesome bread, we removed the coconut flour to
keep our facility nut free)

Oat Challah Rolls

(Special oat run to assure no cross contamination to our other products, only
certified GF oats are used)

Honey Muffins

To Register www.kosherfest.com Use Code 100045

www.katzglutenfree.com

Please note we will be closed from Oct 2nd and reopen on Oct 12th.

My best regards
Joseph