From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 2009 00:06:20 -0400

Hello-

Schools out and barbecues are in.

Here's a suggestion: on a breezy evening make one of our Homemade Brownie
Mixes. It's on special this month. Make them and freeze them. For barbecues,
simply pull them from the freezer and let them defrost on your way there.
They will be moist, chocolatey, and perfect with some ice cream for dessert.
Check out our Brownie Mix and our other products at
http://www.gfnfoods.com/products.htm

Also, here is our recipe for our Easy Foccacia which we mentioned last
month. It is now on our recipes page: http://www.gfnfoods.com/recipes.htm

======

Easy Foccacia

2 packages Gluten-Free Naturals® Pizzeria-Style Pizza Crust Mix
2 eggs
2 cups lukewarm water
4 tablespoons oil (olive or corn)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for drizzling)
2 oz. shredded Mozzarella cheese

Empty the two bags of Pizza Crust mix into a large mixing bowl, add 2 eggs,
4 tablespoons of oil and 2 cups of water and mix thoroughly into a batter
with a rubber spatula.

Grease an 11 ¼” by 17 ¼” cookie pan (also known as a jelly roll pan) which
has a lip around the edge. (Baker’s Secret makes this exact size.) Scoop the
batter from the bowl to the pan.

Wet the rubber spatula repeatedly as you spread the batter evenly around the
cookie sheet into a layer of uniform thickness.

Bake at 400 degrees for 18 minutes. Remove from the oven and drizzle Extra
Virgin Olive Oil. You may want to use a basting brush to spread it evenly.
Sprinkle about 2 oz. of Mozzarella cheese, oregano, garlic powder and sea
salt. (Other spices or toppings, such as rosemary, roasted garlic pieces,
sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan cheese or pepper may be added to make the
focaccia your own special creation.)

Return to the oven for 4 – 6 minutes to melt the cheese and other toppings.
Remove from oven and enjoy while hot or let cool and cut into slices or
bite-size pieces for an appetizer.

======

Check out our online store: http://store.gfnfoods.com

Where we're carried: http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp