From:
Craig Dooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:47:57 -0600

i've received numerous requests for the locations of these restaurants,
so here is a link to their website which has them all:
http://www.chipotle.com/FindARestaurant.asp

also, as a follow-up, i received the below note from the area manager of
chipotle -- unnecesarry but very reassuring.  again, i have no interests in
this company at all, but when you come across an organization that is so
responsive, i think they deserve some recognition/attention for it.  call it
positive reinforcement...

thanks,
craig