From:
Robin and Doug Schantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 20:20:31 -0500

Happy New Year to Everyone!!!

I hope you all had a great Christmas/Hanukkah/New Year's?etc.  Mine was
quite nice and I was happy to receive a copy of Bette Hagman's book The
Gluten-free Gourmet Cooks Fast and Healthy from my mother in law.  I
love the book, but unfortunately my friend at work, while digging
through cookbooks in a second-hand store, found a copy of the same book
and purchased it for me a month ago.

So, my question is:  Does anyone have a GF cookbook that s/he is tired
of or has used all the recipes that are suitable to his/her tastes, and
would like to trade with me for the new Bette Hagman book?  I've made a
few recipes from it already (since I have had the first copy for a month
or so) and what I've made so far has been great (especially the
cornstarch bread).

If anyone is interested in making a trade, please e-mail me at

Thanks and have a great, gluten-free 1998!!!!

Robin in Indiana