From:
MRS CAROLLEE HAYWARD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 1995 15:18:46 EDT

Noticed a recent reference to Wine Coolers.  I was delighted recently
to find Bacardi Breezer Carrebean Key Lime sold here in NH, was GF
made with Bacardi Rum and fruit juices.    Gave me something to drink
on those hot summer afternoons when everyone else was having a "brew".

  On a recent vacation to Cape Cod I stopped and purchased a package.
Halfway through the first bottle, I thought it tasted odd.  I picked
up the cap and it said "a malt beverage".  I quickly looked at the
ingredients list and sure enough instead of Bacardi Rum it was made
with beer!  The package, color and even the price were the same.  It
appears that Bacardi is not allowed to market them in MA with rum so
they substitute beer with little notice that it is different.  Anyone
else noticed this difference?