From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2015 10:42:47 -0500

Since you've been on the Gluten-free Diet have you ever thought you could
take a pleasure trip and have FOOD be the HIGHLIGHT of you trip?

Well since 1998 many have done just that by traveling with Bob & Ruth's
Gluten-free Dining & Travel Club on one of their many Gluten-free Getaways
in the USA and around the World.

We have earned the reputation for providing not only safe Gluten-free
food, but great food as well - not what we call "conference food."
Many of our participants are not Gluten-free, but are friends or relatives
of those who are - and they too rave about the food.

We accompany every Bob & Ruth's Gluten-free Getaway to assure the safety and
quality of the dishes you will be served - each and every meal.

More Getaways will be offered in the next few months, but for now here are
those that are currently being offered:

*  WASHINGTON, D.C. mini +
April 7 - 11, 2015        THIS IS A GO!              There is still limited
availability.

*  THE OTHER CHINA -  THE TIBET AREA OF CHINA August 1 - 14, 2015

*  AMSTERDAM TOUR & ALL-INCLUSIVE RIVER BOAT CRUISE DOWN THE RHINE
October 8 - 18, 2015      THIS IS A GO!       Limited # of Cabins available.

Check out all the details on our website http://bobandruths.com

Read all about our Gluten-free Getaway to INDIA and our Luxury Tenting Tiger
Safari in our next Quarterly Newsletter.

If you would like to become a member of Bob & Ruth's - receive our Quarterly
Life Style Newsletter, Getaway Discounts and more - send us your check for
the Annual Dues of $40 Membership to:

Bob & Ruth's          205 Donerail Court           Havre de Grace, MD
21078

Posted for Bob & Ruth  [log in to unmask]