From:
Sheryl Tingley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:44:01 PST

I want to thank you all once again for your kind words and
encouragement.

I believe what I had was a reaction of something but probably not
gluten, unless we consider contamination along the line somewhere.
Unless the company who produces only gluten-free products, you really
must not rule out contamination.

My whole family ate the spagetti so it wasn't food poisoning, and
fortunately or unfortunately it wasn't an illness coming on.

Many people talked about nitrates and nitrites and msg sensitivities. I
would like to learn more about nitrates and nitrites if someone whats to
fill me in. MSG, I know isn't good for you and I had avoided it up till
then.

Flavorings are also possible problem

Also many felt that my system is too sensitive for all the spices and
fat I took in at this meal and I am starting to think that there is
something to this.

Many people mentioned that those with celiac also have other
sensitivities. Someone mentioned to start keeping a journal of what I
eat for awhile. I am going to do this.

I should not worry about my villi. It is damaged over time not at once.

Thanks to all
Sheryl Tingley
Auburn, WA

        "Friendship is a sheltering tree"  ;)