From:
Lay, JO (Judy) <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:55:07 -0000

I have been in email dialogue with Sainsbury's about GF status of some
of their food items and I asked if they had a list of their own GF
products - and they do! They said (on Thursday) that a copy would be
sent to me and it arrived on Saturday. I've even found some new things
for Peter to try.  If anyone in UK, or people planning to visit UK,
would like to contact them then their web page is: http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/

If anyone is expecting coeliac visitors from outside UK then it would be
worth getting a copy (it's free) before the visitors arrive.  I have no
commercial interest in this company, it's our nearest supermarket and I
like to shop there in GF safety.

Judy Lay
near Oxford, UK