From:
Ann Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 19:54:52 EST

ARE YOU TIRED of trying to figure out how to live a normal gluten-free life
and stay happy and healthy?

ARE YOU TIRED of worrying about vacations and eating out or, worse yet, are
you avoiding them?

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINTER? (Gloaters in warm-weather states, too!)

Here's how to address these aggravations -- and more: Attend GLUTEN-FREE
LIVING'S  upcoming conference in SAN DIEGO March 28-30. We call it "How to
live a happy, healthy gluten-free life! We also call it a vacation -- and a
lot of fun.

San Diego is warm and wonderful says DANNA KORN, who lives there. She is one
of the conference presenters and will talk about raising happy, healthy
celiac children and maintaining a positive attitude. The other presenters
are:

ALESSIO FASANO, MD, who will explain everything you need to know about celiac
disease in his patented, unique style.

CAROL FENSTER, cookbook writer and expert on all things gluten free, who will
help you feel at home in your gluten-free kitchen.

MARGARET FOWLER, RPh, MS, a gluten-free pharmacist, who will give you the
information you need to determine if a medication is gluten free.

BETTE HAGMAN, the Gluten-Free Gourmet, who will give you the benefit of her
many years in the gluten-free world.

CYNTHIA KUPPER, CRD, who will detail the one and only gluten-free diet that
will keep you happy and healthy.

BOB LEVY, celiac travel expert, who will discuss a positive, proactive way to
traveling and eating out without fear or anxiety.

AMY RATNER, Gluten-Free Living associate editor, who will take you on a
virtual shopping tour and help you learn how to waltz through the supermarket
aisles confidently and comfortably.

ANN WHELAN, founder and editor/publisher of Gluten-Free Living, who will help
you make sense out of all the confusing and conflicting information out
there.

There will be plenty of VENDORS to answer your questions, offer samples, and
help you see just how supportive the celiac community can be. You'll be able
to shop till you drop, then relax in the sun.

Nearly 300 people attended our conference in Philadelphia in August. Many
told us it was the best conference they had ever attended. Here are a few
comments:

It was a great weekend. We got lots of information. The food was wonderful.
The speakers were excellent. Everything seemed to go so smoothly. Thanks to
all who made the conference a success. We are looking forward to another one!

An excellent effort. Could not have been better managed. From mail
registration to keeping the speakers on schedule, it went like clockwork.
Only complaint  is too much great food!

Good job Ann! A great first effort!! And your Sunday topic, "Guide to
Ingredients" was super.

Thank you for a great conference and a wonderful newsletter.

So, put your gluten-free mind at ease. JOIN US IN SAN DIEGO, kick back your
heels and relax. We'll do all the work and all the worrying!

To receive a program and registration form, send a message to:
You can send questions to the same address or to the
or

You''ll also do a lot less worrying if you subscribe to GLUTEN-FREE LIVING,
the publication that puts common sense into the gluten-free lifestyle. From
amaranth to dextrin to vinegar to yeast (next issue), we've tackled the
troublesome ingredients one by one to help you make informed choices about
what to eat. And we are just getting started!
       Subscriptions are $32 for one year (6 issues) or $54 for two years (12
issues). You can send your credit card number  (Visa or Mastercard) to
[log in to unmask] Be sure to include your name and mailing address and the
length subscription you would like. Or you can mail a check or the credit
card information to:

Gluten-Free Living
PO Box 105
Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706

WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU IN SAN DIEGO.