From:
V. Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 09:19:54 -0500

Just a note to let everyone know that so far I
have heard from Ecover, Cascade, and Electrasol
regarding powder form dishwasher detergent.

All three reported they are gluten-free (powder
form - I didn't inquire about liquid or gel forms).

Many people are not concerned about this because
their dishwashers do several rinses, but to my mind
it makes no sense to wash my dishes with gluten and
rely on the rinse cycles to remove every molecule.

So I will continue to use gluten-free dishwasher
detergents.

Vicki