From:
Desba Silvers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Desba Silvers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 19:53:20 -0400

I never had a problem with anything I ate until I I developed Fibromyalgia,
and then started having IBS. I narrowed it down to the gluten, by trial and
error, though I have not been diagnosed because "sensitivity" is more
difficult to pinpoint than an allergy, according to my allergist, and my
regular doctor isn't interested in finding the causes of anything, just
treating symptoms with more drugs. I am a do it myself tpe person who likes
to get to the root of the problem, and I need to find a new doctor. But
anyway, back on track here, I have found that many of the things prescribed
for the Fibro have caused other problems, and have stopped taking every
prescription except those for pain. I still have the gluten problem though,
the itching, and bloating and all kinds of other things.
Has anyone else heard of a connection between the two?
Thanks,
sincerely,

--
Desba Silvers