From:
Norman & Linda Smotony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 06:08:54 -0800

Hello all,

After searching for a margarine product that is GF and Lactose Free, I
discovered Saffola Unsalted margarine.  It comes in sticks, it is spreadable
and delicious. I found it in a grocery store.  It is manufactured by Ventura
Foods of City of Industry, Ca.  When I questioned them, they assured me via
Email that this product is GF and Lactose Free.  I have no affiliation with
this company.  I am just happy to find something that my husband can have on
his toast or baked potato.  Blessings to all.  Linda Smotony