From:
Marc T. Levitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 13:30:41 -0500

Hi all,

After years of suffering and poor doctors, I think that I may be celiac.
Excluding gluten from my diet has not gone to well (probably my fault), so
I would like a proof-posotive result, just to know.

Wondering if the biopsy is needed to be sure, or if the blood test would be
enough?

What happens during the biopsy from someone who has gone through it...not a
doctor.  After years of every test possible, I am weary about going through
more.

Thanks

Marc.