From:
Jeff Vacha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 08:11:45 -0400

Hello All,

I have yet to find a list anywhere of foods that CONTAIN gluten so I
thought I would start one.   Supplementing the safe list, this "not
safe" list, would give us a good idea where danger areas are.

Please send me back answers to the following question:

What are the strangest places you have found gluten?  What products?
Please be specific about product brand and name.     Also, please tell
me what you are basing your statement that the product contains gluten
on.   (I called the company and they confirmed it has gluten, I feel
sick when I eat it, etc).

I will compile together the results and post it back here.

Thanks!

Jeff