From:
Pam Crawshaw 320-3298 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 10:21:50 -0700

          THANKS FOR RESPONDING TO QUESTIONS ABOUT "MY LITTLE BOY". HERE IS
          A SUMMARY.

          ...PAM    [log in to unmask]

  ***
My feeling is that reducing ALL starches and refined sugar could help
greatly.  I would also make sure that the kid is getting a good multivitamin.

  ***
SPEECH
Cody is also in special needs for speech therapy and they say another 3-4
years before he is "normal", speaking age-appropriately.  Although he is very
bright he has this speech delay.  I attribute it mainly to the fact that if
his body was starving during his pre-diagnosis months, his brain was also
lacking the nutrition it needed to properly develop.

OTHER
...just to point out there are other problems that children deal with that
are not related to the CD.  Also there could be other "allergies" that are
inhibiting Evan from recovering, lactose - sugar part of milk, casein -
protein part of milk, intolerances.

  ***
      Your post mentioned that you have eliminated milk but your son still
has cheddar cheese, I realize of the milk products that this is low in
lactose but perhaps part of the problem.  Also has your son been tested for
allergy to nuts???  The soy bean, almond flour and peanut butter may be a
part of the problem...