From:
Arlene Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arlene Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:03:05 -0400

Thank you ALL for your outpouring of informative and emotionally supportive
replies.  I needed BOTH, starving on all levels.

I am going to list the path I am now seeing clearly (thanks to the e-mail
replies) for me and hope it makes sense and is applicable to others in my
position.  I will provide further info on the numbers, as requested.

1.	Balance body pH.  (Bacteria, cancer cells, etc. can not thrive in a pH
balanced body.).
2.	Destroy bad bacteria and bad bacteria sacs (HCL and HCL Activator).
3.	Repopulate good bacteria (probiotics)
4.	Follow scDiet
5.	Follow The Acid Alkaline Diet
6.	NO casein or soy (I have high fecal antibodies)
7.	Drink green juices for optimum pH balance in addition to Coral Legend
(restores deep tissue pH balance).
8.	Think in terms This is a temporary diet until body stasis returns.
9.	Keep posting on this Web page.  It is the best and feels like home, finally.

kindest regards
from the bottom of my heart, thank you
arlene
skinny in CA