From:
Danna Feldgoise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 09:40:23 -0500

HI everyone.  I am travelling to Ireland on Monday night, and I am trying to
plan what foods to bring along.  A friend told me about Parmalat.  It is milk
that has been ultra-pasteurized so that it can be stored at room temp.  It
is sold in boxes, like rice milk.  Has anyone had experience with this
product?  Is is JUST milk (i.e., gf??).  Thanks for any advice!!!

Danna Feldgoise (Boston)