From:
Kim Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2012 17:25:36 -0700

For Celiac Awareness Month, we'll have different specials throughout the month. From now through Saturday, Brownies are discounted.  Great time to stock up and enjoy throughout the summer!

Also, check out our new recipes-- always adding more.

We list stores that carry our products on our website -- now you can find our products at The Markets in Washington state! If you can't find our award-winning products at your local store, then be sure to request them.  Remember, our products make more than twice as much as other brands so they are less expensive per serving --- More mix for your money!

Enjoy!

1-2-3 Gluten Free
www.123glutenfree.con