From:
Kenny King <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kenny King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2005 02:23:53 +0000

My brother and I were sharing dinner.  After he had taken a bite of his
hamburger with wheat buns, I took a drink of his soda after him using the
same straw.  Today, I have had massive diarehha.  Is there any chance there
is a correlation?  The dinner was 7:30pm on Friday and diarehha started at
6pm Saturday evening just under 24 hours afterwards.  I have had nothing
else in the last 24 hours that was even a possible culprit.
I look forward to hearing everyone's responses.
Thanks,
Kenny Ocean Springs, MS