Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:52:01 EDT

I've used this recipe for years - before I put it in the oven, I sprinkle
more coarse ground pepper over the beef.

Beef Jerky

3#  top round or london broil (1 1/2" to 2" thick)
1/4 cup gf soy sauce
1/4 cup gf Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. liquid smoke
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. coarse ground pepper
1/3 tsp. salt

Cut meat in thin strips while partially frozen.  Martinate in large jar or
container for at least 24 hours, turning frequently.

Drain marinade from meat and put on racks in oven (with aluminum foil on pan
underneath).  Bake at lowest oven setting, for at least 10 hours or until meat
is of desired consistency.