Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 11:47:47 EST

My husband and I were planning a trip to stay at the Moon Palace Resort
in Cancun.  I found out I had celiac disease only a month ago.  I have
tried to contact the resort and have gotten no response.  Does anyone
have any experience with this particular resort or any all inclusive
resorts in Cancun?  Most of the food will be on buffets, but I don't
know exactly why kind of food that will be.  This resort is about an
hour from Cancun (per the travel agent) so traveling to and from Cancun
would not be possible.

Thank you very much!  I appreciate any help.

Denise in Illinois