From:
Kristine Renee Penner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 1995 12:39:22 -0800

In 1983, my mom found a list of gluten free packaged and commercially
prepared foods compiled by the New England Deaconness Hospital, Dpt of
Dietetics by someone named M.L Christie, M.S., R.D.  She has no idea
where she got it, or where the hospital is located, and obviously the
list is outdated by the time. However, she said that is was a very
comprehensive list and would like to find out if they still compile such
a list. Does anyone know wher the New england Deaconness Hospital is or
haveany information about more recent versions of this list?  IF so,
please e-mail me privately ([log in to unmask]). I will
research the issue and inform the list of the results. THank you.
Kristine