Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 15:32:40 -0500

Hi All--

A few people wrote to me re: the fast food restaurant post and indicated
that the hash browns at McDonald's were GF. According to McDonald's website,
the hash browns are NOT GF.

As much as I would like to be able to say every item listed in my summary is
guaranteed to be GF, please check websites or call restaurant offices to be
certain if an item is in question. I'm a big potato lover, so I was thrilled
to see the hash browns on a list I included in my summary, but when I went
to the website looking for something else, I found wheat listed as an
ingredient in the hash browns. Grrrrr.

Anyway, just wanted to give a heads up to anyone depending on my summary of
fast food restaurants. Sorry...seems we will always have to be hyper
vigilant, no matter how good we think the information is.  ~~Ayn in Alabama