Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 19:42:04 -0500

We wish you and your family a happy, healthy holiday season!

We hope you'll choose to make our products a part of your holiday
celebration.  To enjoy a 5% discount on orders of $50 or more between
December 2-15, 2005, please enter the promotional code "Holiday".

Southern Glory Biscuits (Use this mix for Chicken Pot Pie, the perfect
winter dinner -- this biscuit is light and flaky)(Additionally, you can
use this mix to make cinnamon rolls that are phenomenal and a wonderful
way to start the day. Recipes for Yorkshire Pudding, sausage balls, and
other holiday appetizers are on our website).

Sweet Goodness Pan Bars (can be used for pumpkin, sweet potato, banana
or
apple spice pan bars)

Aaron's Favorite Dinner Rolls (perfect for your Christmas dinner)

Allie's Awesome Buckwheat Pancakes (recipe for both Gingerbread and
Pumpkin pancakes are on our website)

Meredith's Marvelous Muffin/Quickbread Mix (can be used for apple,
pumpkin, banana, zuccini, or carrot flavors -- very versatile mix)

Devilishly Decadent Brownies

Delightfully Gratifying Poundcake (with just a hint of lemon)

Peri's Perfect Chocolate Poundcake

Lindsay's Lipsmackin Roll-out & Cut Sugar Cookies (easy to work with
and non-crumbly cookies that are perfect for the holidays)

Chewy Chipless Scrumdelicious Cookie Mix (you choose the flavor and size
of chips that you want!). These are also great for making a caramel,
chocolate cookie bar that is better than Twix (R).

We list the stores that carry our products, and this list is expanding
every week.

Visit our website for more information and for recipes.
www.123glutenfree.com  If you want to try pumpkin pancakes or sweet
potato pan bars, or if you need to make substitutions (i.e. for dairy or
eggs), check our our recipe section where we post alternative recipes.  For
example, Aaron's Favorite Rolls can be made dairy- and egg-free and are
just as tasty.  Our Southern Glory Biscuits don't call for eggs and can
be made dairy-free.  If you have questions about any of our mixes, please
contact us at [log in to unmask]

Have a great holiday season!

Kim and Carol
1-2-3 Gluten Free, Inc.