From:
Paul Kelty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:56:37 EDT

Has anyone got any suggestions for how to freeze bread and have it maintain
it's original texture and consistancy?  I have had good luck with many items
freezing well, and am now working on breads, and would like to be able to
have them come out of the freezer without having a hard texture and lost of
resiliency.  The flavor is till good, but unless toasted, they are too hard.
Thank you for your help, and I will summarize.   Paul