From:
Dan Pollak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Pollak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 21:43:07 -0800

There has been a bit of talk on the San Francisco Bay Area Celiac List about
the San Jose location of the Old Spaghetti Factory using Corn Noodles.
Apparently, some locations are using them, when requested for those on
special diets.

This is a copy of the e-mail that my wife sent to the company today.  Please
feel free to send them an e-mail with more reasons for all their locations
to carry corn noodles.

Dan