From:
loriallison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
loriallison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 18:41:09 -0500

I have no financial interest in this company but thought I would share a
great way to take care of your skin yourself.  You can use a base cream and
add any additives to it your skin is in need of (wrinkles, hydration,
pumpkin peels, etc.) and do it with pure active ingredients.  The staff
(Hannah, Luci and Jonatan) are very helpful and full of knowledge.  Save
hundreds of dollars and make your own and make it gluten free. Visit this
wonderful group at skinactives.com and make sure you read the forums!
Don't expect miracles but do expect control over what ingredients you put
on your skin. I did experience VERY significant changes in my skin by
making my own & using the actives.  Even my husband can't keep his fingers
out of the jars! I will never buy premade product again. Website:
skinactives.com  Again, I have no connection to Skin Actives or any
skincare company but I am a very very happy client. Happy mixing!