From:
"C. M. D'Orazio" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 15:06:57 -0600

Hi;

A message for all Celiac's in the Toronto, Ontario area and vicinity
*Especially*.

Since someone (sorry don't recall the name) in the U.S. posted a message
regarding the Lifestream Frozen GF Buckwheat Waffles, from a company in BC,
Canada, I contacted them and asked to send me a list of all the stores that
carried this product in my area.

At first I was so happy to have finally found something new to eat for
breakfast, the happiness was short lived, here is why.  Hope this information is
helpful to some of you.

Since then I have been corresponding with Korri Parrott (a very helpful lady)in
the Customer Service.  She send me a list of all the stores and telephone
numbers, that carried their GF products.  Needless to say, when I called some of
the stores on my list in my area (especially Dominion Stores)I discovered that
they did not carry the Frozen Waffles in question; I contacted the company in BC
with this problem.

Attached is the answer to my question:

Dear Clelia:

I apologize.  I am quite new here and was just told that A&P does not carry our
frozen products!  :o(

However, they do sell our cereal products.  What has happened right now is that
their broker is on hold with our accounting department.  A&P is not getting
there orders because of this.  At this point we are going to send some product
to each A&P store, and hopefully their broker will come off of hold soon.

I believe if you try Lanzarotta stores they should carry our frozen products.
These include: Town & Country Markets, Valley View Farms, Sunfield Fruit Market
Ltd, Cousins Supermarket, Bruno's Fine Foods, Food Port, and Longo Bros. Fruit
Market.

If you have any more inquiries, please contact me.

Have a Wonderful Day!

Sincerely,
Korri Parrott
Customer Service