Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 21:57:42 +0000

This "no comment" to gluten free verification from the huge Kraft
(America) corporation is bothersome. What do you say we launch a "nice"
campaign of letter writing, or friendly call asking them to....please
validate gluten free status of their products.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease! Maybe if they recieved hundreds of
letters from people saying they would love to give Kraft their business,
if only the company would verify Gf status. We can also point out that
Kraft Canada seems to be up and running with GF product listings~ so we
KNOW it CAN be done.

I think the key here is to say something to the effect of "I used to
purchase Kraft products, but since diagnosis, I need to know which
products are safe". Getting beligerant will probably not get much
mileage (although I share the frustration that such a huge corporation
should have their act together RE product verification). Let's try to
accentuate the positive- & tell them we'd like to get those salad
dressings & products but have medical restrictions........ can they
PLEASE work with us.

I'm thinking something in writing might be more effective......

My gluten eating family members have a Kraft product right here!

The box reads "Your Comments Count! 1-800-847-1997"

Kraft Foods Inc. Dist
Glenview, IL 60025 USA
"Keep those cards & letters coming"