From:
Sarah Ann Harwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Ann Harwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2010 14:00:47 -0600

Because we seemed to be getting different answers from the MARS
company, I decided to call back and speak with a manager about the
recent "may contain wheat" warming I found on the Mint M&M's.

Only the Mint and Speckled (both holiday specials) are produced on the
same lines as the pretzel M&M's, and although they do clean the lines
between production, there is the possibility of cross contamination,
which is why they now have the wheat warning on them.

She said all of the other M&M's are still gluten free.

*huge sigh of relief*

Good reminder to always check the labels!

Back to your regular M&M eating...

Sarah
"Celiac in the City"
www.celiaccity.com