From:
Lisa Dugger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Dugger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2017 09:25:02 -0500

First, thanks to everyone who responded to my post about the morning sickness with travel.  I was overwhelmed by the number of responses and will attempt to summarize.

Several ppl suggested this may be water related and to drink only bottled water while traveling due to different microbes in the water.   Along that thread, there were also suggestions to bring your own food, prepare/eat inside the room, etc.  One person suggested environmental triggers may be a factor, such as 'EMFs' on airplanes, etc.

Some suggested Metamucil, kefir, or gluten enzymes.  Several wrote about considering diet changes such as following a FODMAP diet or to consider other food sensitivities and possibly testing for such (Cyrex lab).

One person wisely suggested to document and see if this may help identify triggers.  And several ppl (including myself) suggested the stress of traveling may be a major contributor.  Many ppl wrote to share similar frustrations and requested this summary, so I hope this information helps others.

Again, eternally grateful for this group and for everyone taking the time to offer suggestions.

Lisa D
Knoxville, TN

Sent from my iPad