From:
Nancy Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:01:39 -0500

Hello Boston!

A group of professional's with celiac disease is meeting for a GF Thai
dinner on March 5.  Please see the invitation below and please join us!

Hello Everyone-

Old News:
The pot-luck dinner we held in January was a success!  The table was
full of great food, wine (beer for our non-celiac friends) and all
types of good conversation.

New Info:
For the past six months I have been enjoying a wide variety of Thai
dishes at Tantawan on Arsenal St. in Watertown.  The manager/ chef
is very gluten aware and will create any dish to be GF.  I've not
experienced any gluten contamination in my 10+ visits.  What a bonus
that the food is superb!

I propose that on Wednesday evening, March 5, our group meet at
Tantawan and dine on some of the best Thai in the area.  If everyone
could make it at 6:30 - I would love it.  Feedback from the group
will help determine the best time for all.

Please let me know if you can make our Tantawan feast and what time
is best for you.

Tantawan is located on Arsenal St. near the corner of School St.
Zip for Mapquest.com - 02472

Nancy -617-926-3435 -