From:
Justin Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Justin Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2012 10:54:37 -0600

Here's a great opportunity to support the Gluten-Free community!

If you haven't heard, Chase Bank and Living Social are giving away grants to
12 small businesses around the country. In order to qualify for consideration,
businesses have to receive at least 250 votes via
https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com

The way I see it, if any gluten-free businesses are awarded a grant, we all
win through better products, more selection, lower prices, etc.

You can vote for as many businesses as you like and it just takes a minute. Go
to the web site: https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com and click the "Log In &
Support" button. Search for businesses and click "Vote"

Here are some small businesses I've found that could use some help hitting 250
votes:

Nuffins - Gluten Free Mixes (Search: nuffins)

The gluten free cookie jar baking co. (Search: gluten free cookie jar)

OH MY GLUTEN FREE! LLC (Search: oh my gluten free)

The GFB: The Gluten Free Bar (Search: the gfb)

Bread of Life Gluten Free Bakery (Search: bread of life)

The Gluten Free Consumer (Search: gluten free consumer)

Simply Shari's Gluten Free (Search: simply shari's)

Solomon's Bakery and Gluten Free Artisan Products (Search: solomon's bakery)

Sweet Life Gluten Free Bakery (Search: sweet life gluten free)

Sweet Sisters Gluten Free Bakery (Search: sweet sisters)

Jenny Mae's Gluten Free (Search: jenny mae's)

1-2-3 Gluten Free (Search: 1-2-3)

No Gluten Natural Girl (Search: no gluten natural girl)

Mrs. Glee's Gluten-Free Foods (Search: mrs. glee's)

...or you can try searching "gluten free" and see what else comes up. There
may be some late additions. If you find businesses I missed, let me know and
I'll send an updated list.

Go vote!

Justin