From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 08:50:46 -0400

Here are great tips posted to me:

I think I accidentally stumbled on something you might be interested in!
One day, I forgot to add the guar gum to my bread  - so I added it to
the last mixing part (where you would add raisins or fruit) and it went
for the last rise.  The result was a much nicer, lighter bread.  My
machine does not have the capability for one rising cycle either, but I
think this does the trick.  It's worth a try anyways.

Let your bread machine go through the first rising before placing
the dough into the machine. I have had terrible luck making
bread but did do that once and the bread turned out better than
any other batch. I did mix my ingredients before putting them
into the machine.

Good luck,
Mireille, Waterloo Quebec.