From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 02:17:12 -0400

Anyone have any personal input about finding food at the Seattle Airport (SEA) in whatever terminal Alaska Airlines uses? We've only got an hour and a half....or less. Alaska Air's website says the first plane is on time on 50%, but the connecting flight is on time 90%....so......could get tricky. (We didn't choose these flights. Princess did.)

We'll be flying out of San Fran on our way up to Fairbanks.  I've hung around SFO so many times, I'll manage to get lunch there after we check in (we usually walk down to the International Terminal food court)....but dinner in Seattle is an unknown.

The more I think about it, the more I'd think I'd better have some precooked, not too perishable food with us, just in case we end up running from one plane to the other.

Thanks.

Lin