From:
Gluten Free Help <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gluten Free Help <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2012 12:06:13 -0700

Since I have switched to being grain-free I thought I would share a fun recipe with you all.

http://glutenfreehelp.info/dining-gluten-free/acorn-squash-souffle/
INGREDIENTS:
1 lrg acorn squash
4 eggs, separated
1 ½ tsp cinnamon
2 tsp butter
3 tsp Lakanto

DIRECTIONS:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut and steam acorn squash pieces. Simmer until soft.
3. Let squash cool and peel off skins. This yields 3 to 3 ½ c squash.
4. Blend squash, add 2 egg yolks only, and then add the other ingredients and add more sweetener to taste.
5. Coat inside of soufflé dish with butter or coconut oil.
6. Fold in egg whites to mixture.
7. Pour gently into soufflé dish.
8. Bake 20-30 mins until done.

Miranda Jade
www.GlutenFreeHelp.info
Voted #2 .Info Site in The World by the People -2010